Monday afternoon I went to the oral surgeon to talk with Dr. Hicks about my surgery. I needed 8 teeth removed because my mouth was to small. 4 wisdom teeth and 4 regular teeth. Well when we scheduled the appointment the closest one was the next day at 8:40 AM so low and behold I was back in the office the next day. After I woke up my whole mouth felt
like it was going to fall out. I couldn't eat anything for 2 days I am still mashing things up with my tongue because it hurts to chew still. Getting wisdom teeth extracted was the worst. The swelling makes me look like a chipmunk. The 4 regulars aren't nearly as bad because it's just like loosing a tooth, It bleeds for a bit then stops you brush it gently and it's done. But wisdom teeth oh no they like to make you miserable. The swelling, bleeding, stitches, pain, not to mention taking pain medication every 4 hours. This includes at night having to wake up every 5 hours to get pain medication. This makes both parent and patient grumpy, angry with the world, and tired. I do not recommend getting 8 teeth pulled unless
1 - Your orthodontist requests it
2- Your crazy
3 - You want to look like a over sized chipmunk.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
8 = Chipmunk
Posted by Jennekah at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
you are too funny, even though you are in serious pain and chipmunk mode right now. love you lots, get better so so soon!
The pain has gone away now. I just want my normal face back!
Love you face Jennekah! xoxoxo Mom
Good thing the swelling went a little down when you cam back to school huh?? haha! I love you picture of Theodore haha!
Post a Comment