Sunday, June 15, 2008

After this week I can't believe I'm alive!

This week has been in one word Chaotic!!!!!!!!!!
Monday I babysat the whole day.
Tuesday I went to Kailee's birthday party for 5 hours then went to Mutual and learned CPR for the fourth time for girls camp.
Wednesday I babysat for 4 hours
Thursday I babysat for 4 hours again and got chains for my braces at the orthodontist.
Friday I went and saw a movie (Prince Caspian) then babysat again
Saturday I put up flags for flag day at 7 AM!! Mowed a lawn, took a three hour nap, did some jobs, hung out with Elizabeth, took the Flags down and 7 PM. Them I went to the dance at 9:30 with Julie. Technically the dance was for 14-17 year olds but I went anyway cause all my friends are already 14 and I will be in a month! The dance was way fun. Nobody really danced we all just kind of talked because we were all so glad to see each other. I was at the dance till 11:30 then went home and played a fun game online with my Mom until 12:30. Thus making me very tired and not at all wanting to go church at 8 the next morning. But I was up and left at 9:30 for sunday school and young womens!

2 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

hey girly, you are not allowed to be that busy. i thought this was summer VACATION! you are adorable. Can't wait to see your new swimsuit!

Anna Bessey said...

BOP!