Saturday, March 8, 2008

Twilight the Movie

The Cullen Family from left to right- Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper

For those of you out there who don't know that they are coming are coming out with a Twilight movie. The cast of the Cullen family is above. I am so excited but also disappointed. Some of the actors are not what I imagined. The directors are combining all three movies. I honestly am kind of preparing for the movie to be rated PG-13 AT LEAST!!! We'll just have to wait and see! If you haven't read these books do it -
  1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclipse
  4. Breaking Dawn (not out coming out August 2, 2008!)
  5. Midnight Sun (Edward's point of view of Twilight not sure when it comes out!)

The Twilight series are the very close to the best thing I've read since Harry Potter. :)


0 comments: