
Dedicated to Trey and Jason who are constantly thinking up something mischievous to do to me...
I know everyone has to go through 8th grade sooner or later. You have to deal with the annoyingness of boys. YEA! Exciting huh? Well I don't give Trey or Jason credit for what they do do! I come home everyday wanting to punch both of their lights out. But today I realized on the bus that They both are awesome. I was on the bus and Jason was saying "watch right after I finish this sentence she'll (me) start laughing." And of course I can't help but laugh. They both do the weirdest things and even though they are annoying, they make me laugh more than any one else. THANKS GUYS!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Jason and Trey ; )
Posted by Jennekah at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
haha that thing smile thing doesnt work on me! jason has tried it! BMWHAHAHA!
thanks Anna!
thanks Anna!
Post a Comment