Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cake, Laughs, Bats, Ankles, Pretzels, and Music......

Anna, Elizabeth, and I have been friends since as long as I can remember. We have so much fun together! Elizabeth is always making us laugh when we are eating something. Anna makes us laugh being her random self. And me usually I make peole laugh being my clumbsy self! This week we had 2 late nights they were so much fun.

Friday night we all got together watched Hercules (We are learing about the greek gods and mythology and so we watched it because our history teacher wouldn't let us watch it in class) and the Lake House (good movie if you haven't seen it!) We were all a little high off the FULL cake we got from a friend, (THANKS COURTNEY!) popcorn, and the hairspray Anna was using to curl Elizabeth's hair during the movie!
Saturday night was a different story! They both show up at my door and all they say is one word "CAKE!" So they come in have a piece (I spelled piece right happy Mom?) of cake and leave. Later Anna calls me and tells me we are having a late night from 6:10-8:00 so I am really tired and trudge up the street to Elizabeth's house. (By the way everything we did was filmed on Anna's camera so I will get the videos from her and put them on here eventually.) Well we got the basement since Elizabeth's family was trying to go to sleep. Her basement isn't finished and you can't hear us down there because of all the insolation. Anna finally gets there and we go to Elizabeth's room and listen to music, have pillow fights, jump on each other, dance, that kind of weird stuff teens do! We want music downstairs so we bring Elizabeth's little player down into the basement and turn it up as loud as it can go. We dance around and then we discover the bat..... This bat when you turn it on it flaps it's wings and flys around in a circle we did every possible thing with that bat..... standing in the middle of it's flying route dancing in that circle, ducking when it came by, bending back when it came by, screamed whenever it turned on... You get the picture. Now.... My epic fall....... We were doing everthing in slow motion, you know like in movies how sometimes fights are in slow motion? Well this is what we were doing with little play, plastic chairs. Elizabeth went to "Punch me" and as I was falling in slow motion I tripped twisted my ankle and landed smack on my ankle on the concrete floor. OUCH! I sprained it pretty good. In the video you can see me in the backround limping around. Our last adventure that night was Anna was trying to get something from me and ran into this cave that was made with two mattresses standing straight up and a mattress on top, that Elizabeth's 2 little brothers made. Well they were trying to fix it while I was snacking on pretzels it was very entertaining! It was the craziest late night of the century!

THANKS ANNA AND ELIZABETH FOR THE WEIRDEST, FUNNIEST LATE NIGHT EVER!!!

3 comments:

Anna Bessey said...

oh my gosh!! i cant breathe! i was laughing so hard when i read this. my mom came in and was like... O_o xDDDDDD that was an EPIC night ^_^ we should get together before i leave. and i'll be sure to keep you posted.

Jaedon Flora said...

You need a 10 pieces of cake for your spelling . . . . except "clumsy" you put a "b" in that word!
xoxoxo
Mom

Anna Bessey said...

wow... this was a long time ago. but it doesnt feel like that long ago at all! its crazy how time flys by so fast, its scary. O_o

hehe good times.