Well I know that by 3rd trimester everyone can not wait for summer vacation. But now that school is out and I have nothing to do I'm starting to question myself, "Why did I want school to be out again?" But I remember "DUH! The work!" But doing something is better than doing nothing. So believe it or not this 15 year old girl is so excited to go back to school! Not because I get to "learn" but because I don't have to sit on my lazy bum all day until I actually do something. School can actually be good for you! DING DING DING we have a winner, just went off in my parents minds.... But as weird as I already am I realized school gives me something to do. So I'm welcoming in the idea of the first day of school!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Haha surprisingly i am too. i am freaking bored now that it's summer. xD
Post a Comment